If you are looking for a fruit that is packed full of vitamins and minerals and is a good source of all of those good fats, avocados are your answer! They will not only give your children all the essential nutrients they need, they will also keep them full longer and support their growing brains and nervous systems!
This recipe is so good! When my kids are craving something sweet, I love making this for them! It hits the sweet spot and is so good for them! Something you can do with this mousse is to freeze it in popsicle molds and make yummy fudgsicles for a hot afternoon snack with your kids.
- 2 Avocados, large pitted, and halved
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder, raw
- 1/4 cup Almond or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Honey, raw or maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- Blend together in blender or food processor till smooth
- Chill for 1 hour before serving