Need ideas on what to serve your family? Want to provide health and taste? When searching for a great solution, check the ingredients to make sure it calls for fresh, organic and responsibly raised meats, vegetables and proteins. This quick and easy recipe delivers flavor that everyone at your dinner table will enjoy. Coconut Curry Chicken is also loaded with nutrients to support your healthy lifestyle. Serve over zucchini noodles to keep it REBOOT APPROVED, or over brown rice for Dr. Serrano’s FuN plan. Have dinner on the table in less time than it takes to go to a restaurant.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless free-range chicken breast
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, add coconut milk, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and chopped onion. Cook on medium high 15 minutes.
- Add curry powder, garlic, ginger and salt cook over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Thank you Max Living, for providing this amazing recipe.