Made with almond flour, these scrumptious muffins are gluten-free, making them a healthy option when you’re craving a satisfying baked good. The key to these easy pumpkin muffins is the spice mixture — it tastes just like pumpkin pie!
When the first leaf changes color, when the cool breeze refreshes, the smell of pumpkin and spice fills every retail store. With candles and air fresheners, with cinnamon broom sticks and fresh baked pies, with breads, muffins, coffee drinks and all-high-caloric-things .. we have a definite surge of Autumn. It’s a time of change. It’s a time for a break from summer heat. It’s time to analyze ourselves and what changes we need to make in our lives – eating habits, exercise, and other priorities.
While you sit with your pad and pen (or electronic device of choice), whip up a batch of these delicious, healthy, quick & easy, pumpkin muffins to accompany your cup of herb tea. These muffins are so simple to make and make a great snack, breakfast or lunch box surprise. Full of goodness that will fuel your body in a helpful way. There is no gluten to weigh you down. There is no sugar to cause inflammation. Only ingredients that support your healthy lifestyle.
Reboot & FuN Plan Approved
- ½ can sugar-free pure pumpkin puree (7.5 ounces)
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- ¼ teaspoon pure stevia extract, or to taste
- 4 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- Core plan only: handful of raisins or chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with unbleached paper liners or silicone muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except almond flour and walnuts with a hand mixer until well mixed.
- Stir in the almond flour and walnuts until incorporated. Batter will be very thick.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and try to smooth the tops as much as possible.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Image Cred: MaxLiving
Recipe Cred: MaxLiving