Imagine your morning glass full of brilliant green and makes your body feel amazing. Not every smoothie has to be sweet. Stopping by a franchise smoothie place does not always equal a healthy start. It mostly contains the sugar and toxins that you’re trying to avoid. Start your day with this healthy green smoothie recipe for a fresh, tart flavor with a consistency that’s sure to fill you up. Packed full of fiber, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, and calcium, our Granny Smith apple smoothie has everything you need to feel good from the inside out. And your body is now prepared for productivity!
This smoothie, whether enjoyed at breakfast time or as a snack, is Keto diet friendly. It is simple and delicious and will support your healthy lifestyle.
- 1 whole Granny Smith apple
- 1 handful Baby spinach or kale
- Juice of 1 lemon plus one sliver of lemon (including peel)
- Stevia, to taste
- 1/2 cup Coconut water
- Optional: fresh ginger, fresh turmeric
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until completely pulverized.
- Pour your green smoothie into a mason jar with a lid.
- The whole apple and greens create a fairly heavy consistently, so if your smoothie begins to settle, continue to shake.
CRED: Max Living