Okay, I know there are a ton of cauliflower mash recipes out there, but this one you have to try! Not only is the flavor amazing but the texture is the smooth and creamy. Working with cauliflower can be tricky, many people struggle with it being too watery (I have a solution don’t worry) but this recipe is simple and is full of great vitamins your body needs. Cauliflower mash is a great way to get your kids to eat more veggies! And this has so much flavor they just might like this more than regular mashed potatoes!
- 2 large heads of cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 3lbs total)
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- generous amount of nutmeg
- Place the florets into a steam basket and cook over salted water until tender. About 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Squeeze as much water out of the cauliflower as you can then transfer to blender or food processor.
- Add mayo, ghee, salt, pepper and nutmeg and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve hot with a spoonful of ghee on top.